Today is a day for #MondayMotivation but I am #feelingdowninthedumps
I have found myself at a point where my blog, while doing extremely well, is growing very slowly, so I have to come up with a new plan quick!
I have done these challenges before, and every time I sign up for a challenge, or try one on, I often fail, I think partly because I am unable to follow through.
Sometimes the challenges that I take are maybe too big to handle, sometimes maybe I am simply too busy to get the work done.
Today I want this to be very different. I want this blog, and my other blogs to succeed, so here we go, I am going to set up a challenge for myself that is more or less attainable, in the event I do not attain the challenge goals, I will have only myself to blame, but I will do my best. I have made a plan to grow my blog, here it is!
- I want to grow my blogs, subscribers and followers over these 90 days to get to the total of 200000 followers, and 2000 newsletter subscribers.
- I want to start publishing at least 10 blog posts a day! Is this possible? We shall see! Maybe if I try hard!
- I want to complete several new courses over the summer to improve my skills.
- I want to improve my blog readership, and create a stronger community of followers – this one is a big and unidentified goal – I guess the result that I will expect to have here will be just pass/fail type result.
- At the end of these next 90 days I want to have a new plan and goals set to take my blogging even further – this goal is about sticking to this plan, and being able to deliver on it, and to look forward.
- I want to explore different strategies that I find from fellow bloggers, and explain if they have been successful for me or not, and how to improve on them.
- I want to learn from the world wide web about what I need to do to get my blogging to a new level. I know this will be a challenge.
- I want to create a series of guides for fellow beginner bloggers and share what I learn, and get some feedback as well – this is a sharing community.
I will be making regular updates on this blog, and my other blogs to be able to deliver on my promise, and share as much as I can – I believe in the idea of what goes around comes around. If you want to follow me on my journey, be sure to keep up with my progress! Wish me luck!